TurokEX Tools v1.2.0 for Blender 2.8xBy BehemothProgrammer
This is an addon for Blender 2.8x that allows you to Import and Export models and animations
from and to TurokEX.
Please read the online documentation or the Readme.pdf for details on installing, importing, exporting, and editing.
- You can now import .map files
- When exporting textures there is a new option to export all textures in all the textures sets that the model uses
- The Object Panel now has a Texture Variant option so you can preview how the model will look with different texture set variants
- The Action Panel now has a button beside Loop Frame that sets it to the last frame
- Removed shader texture node “Export To Custom Directory” option in the Shader Panel
- The Weapon Camera now uses a second image for the games HUD so it's in front of the camera as it should be
- The Blender Radius Point Object for key frame actions for the following events needed to be multiplied by 2 to show the actual range of melee attacks: 31 "MeleeVeryWimpy", 32 "MeleeBluntWimpy", 33 "MeleeBluntWeak", 34 "MeleeBluntMedium", 35 "MeleeBluntStrong", 36 "MeleeBluntVeryStrong", 37 "MeleeBluntHeavy", 38 "MeleeBluntVeryHeavy", 376 "MeleeAttack1", 377 "MeleeAttack2", 388 "MeleeAttack3". All other events that use radius remain the same (radius * 10.24)
- Online doc added to bl_info. "wiki_url": "https://behemothprogrammer.github.io/TurokBlender/doc.html"